The sensor pants, handmade in Portugal, look like normal underwear, but are equipped with special sensor threads. With these sensor wires, a large sensor area is created to quickly detect urine loss. Since boys and girls are built differently, we have special sensor briefs for boys (boxers) and girls (hipsters). There is a choice of 3 different colors per gender.
The sensor pants are designed in such a way that the first drops of urine are always detected. Very important for efficient and effective training!
When ordering, you have the option to purchase an extra pair of sensor pants at a discount. This is useful if urinating several times a night or to ensure that there are enough dry, clean Sensor Pants available each evening.
A stimulating score card is included with the bedwetting alarm. The result of the previous night can be recorded on this daily. Points can be earned in this way and this has a stimulating effect on many children. Users under the age of 10 also receive a sticker sheet, 1 of which can be placed on the scorecard daily.
Including: Personal and expert guidance
Scientific research shows that guidance during bedwetting alarm training leads to better results. There are many medical institutions that prescribe our bedwetting alarm training and also supervise the training themselves. If you are not accompanied by the medical circuit, we are happy to offer you our guidance. Urifoon customers can make free use of our professional and personal guidance, which consists of:
- Emails throughout the training. You will receive most emails at the beginning of the training, because this period is experienced as the most important and the most intensive. We know better than anyone what the most important situations and obstacles can be at the different moments during the training. The timing of the advice in these emails has been adjusted to this. We recommend that you read it and apply it where necessary. For many children it has made the difference between whether or not successfully completing the bedwetting alarm training.
- The advice from the emails is generic and based on the hundreds of thousands of children we have assisted since 1954 with the Urifoon bedwetting alarm training. Your child is unique and also deserves personal guidance if necessary. Our personal and professional guidance is used very specifically if we periodically receive a copy of the completed score card. You can contact us by telephone during office hours and we will discuss the progress of your child's training and can then provide you with very specific advice to ensure that the training runs as effectively as possible. You can call us on 0297 760 001, but you can also send an email to [email protected] .
- We help you during the entire training and just as often until your child is potty trained. Of course also in case of a possible relapse if there is unfortunately one.
If we hear that the training has been successful, we will send the child a cheerful surprise.
Is expert guidance important during the bedwetting alarm training?
Yes! Scientific research shows that many more children successfully complete the bedwetting alarm training and are still potty trained after a year when the training is supervised expertly, than when there is no (good) supervision. This is also logical, because it is difficult for bed-wetters to wake up. Otherwise they would really wake up faster from a wet bed or leaked diaper. Without guidance, there is also a great temptation to stop training too quickly and this considerably increases the chance of a relapse.
Expert guidance is particularly important for bedwetters. Because what do you do if your child:
- Don't wake up quickly from the alarm of the bedwetting alarm? Or
- Wetting the bed at least twice every night? As a result, the alarm goes off just as often during training and this is no longer possible for your child and for you after a few weeks. Or
- Responds to the alarm but looks drowsy and unaware of what is happening?
Just a few examples that often occur in practice. Our expert helpdesk has been supervising the training since 1954 and knows how to take the most difficult hurdles with targeted advice. This has genuinely made the difference for many children, so that the bedwetting alarm training has been successfully completed.
The result of our personal guidance
Since 1954 we have had frequent contact with our customers during the training. We know what we are talking about and what we can promise you as a result of the training. Isn't there a physical reason it causes bedwetting? Are you seriously training with the bedwetting alarm? Then more than 90% is potty trained within 6 to 12 weeks!
Of course there are success stories that the training has been completed in a few weeks. Some even say after a few days. However, the bedwetting alarm is not a panacea, but an aid to training. Therefore, take into account 3 months, then it is usually not too bad in practice.
This professional and personal guidance is free of charge for customers who are registered with us. All other users of a bedwetting alarm can receive this guidance by calling 0900-bedwetting (= 0900-2337527736, 60 cents per minute).
Includes: I'm going to be the boss of my bladder drinking cup
Sufficient and timely drinking during the day is important during the bedwetting alarm training. To support this, you will receive a cool drinking cup for free. Handy for at home, at school and when playing outside.
Includes: Free home delivery
You will receive the bedwetting alarm free of charge at your home within 2 working days. If you want to receive the bedwetting alarm the next working day, this is no problem. Would you like to start the bedwetting alarm training on the same working day? If you order before 12:00, we will arrange this. For this (extra) fast delivery, we do ask for a small contribution at the check-out. Read all the options and conditions here .
Optional: Very good mattress protector
You have the option to order a mattress protector with the package at your own expense. If you don't already have a good mattress protector, we strongly recommend that you do. We have made a selection from very good and handy mattress protectors, where you can choose from washable or disposable models.
Optional: Water-repellent bedding
With the bedwetting alarm training we will do everything we can to get rid of bedwetting, but there is a risk of peeing accidents during the training. With every workout, one time goes better than the other. To prevent the duvet from getting wet during these pee accidents, we optionally offer waterproof duvet covers and pillowcases that are also pleasant to use. The fabrics have been chosen in such a way that the material breathes (so does not lead to unnecessary perspiration) and does not creak. A comfortable protection of the often expensive duvet.
Optional: Bedwetting watch, so that your child does not forget to urinate during the day
During the ordering process we offer you our U15 and R16 watches with a € 5 discount. Such a bathroom watch is very useful and valuable for children who forget to go to the toilet regularly during the day. By holding the urine unnecessarily long and often during the day, the bladder becomes tense. This relaxes when the child has fallen asleep. In many of these children we see that after relaxing the bladder more urine is produced at night than when the bladder is also kept relaxed during the day. The bedwetting watch helps with this and ensures that many children go through the training more smoothly.
Optional: Workbook Learn to pee and defecate properly
Kids don't like to talk about their wet and dirty pants, but they want to get rid of it. This workbook has been made for these children. It is intended for children from group 4 to group 8 of primary school. It consists of 2 parts, one part for children with mainly bladder complaints and one part for children with mainly intestinal complaints. Bladder and bowel complaints often occur together. Yet usually one of the two complaints is in the foreground.
The purpose of the workbook is to let children experience what they themselves can do about their complaints. They learn with the help of assignments how to prevent wet and dirty trousers . They also learn with the help of exercises what a good way to urinate is and how they can promote their defecation.