Gratis verzending > €50in Nederland
14 dagen zichttermijn
Bestel nuBetaal achteraf
Contessa bedwetting alarm kit with 2 sensor briefs, mattress protector and expert guidance
A complete kit for deep sleepers. The Contessa is durable and has a loud (adjustable) volume. Perfect for deep sleepers! Accidents won't be an issue when you use the mattress protector. The kit contains everything you need to tackle the issue of bedwetting:
- Contessa wireless bedwetting alarm
- A set of 2 sensor briefs
- Motivating score card
- Mattress protector with high absorbency
- Expert and personal guidance
- Informative booklet Juf Sas en de Plasklas (Miss Tinkle and the Number One Class) (for children under 10 years)
- Free shipping
The Contessa is the best of the bedwetting alarms. The bedwetting alarm is wireless, for optimal comfort and freedom of movement while sleeping. In addition, features such as touchscreen operation make the Contessa highly user-friendly.
• Alarm can easily be switched off using the touchscreen
• Parent/caregiver can hear if the user responds quickly to the alarm by a change in the acoustic alarm signal • Transmitter uses a 3V battery (CR 2032)
• Receiver dimensions: 14.5 x 8 x 4 cm
• Transmitter dimensions: 5 x 4 x 0.8 cm
This regular looking underwear is equipped with special sensor wires. With these sensor wires, a large sensor area is created which will quickly detect urine leakage. Since boys and girls have different physiques, we have sensor briefs for boys and girls. The blue boxer briefs are for boys. The green hipster briefs are for girls. Both models detect the first drops of urine. This is very important for an efficient and effective training!
Motivating score card
The bedwetting alarm comes with a motivating score card. On this card, the result of last night can be written down each morning. Points can be earned this way, which often motivates children a lot. Users younger than 10 years old also receive stickers. Each day, they may add 1 sticker to the score card.
If we receive a copy of the completed score card periodically, it will allow us to focus our personal and professional guidance.
Our mattress protectors are breathable and very absorbent. That's really important! If there is a plastic mattress cover on top of the mattress, or if diapers are worn over the sensor briefs, it will get hot and humid. Moisture could then end up in the sensor, or condense might form. This could cause a lot of problems. That is why we highly recommend our mattress protector!
Scientific research shows that guidance during the bedwetting alarm training leads to better results. Urifoon offers its customers professional and personal guidance. The result: 90% of our motivated clients is cured of bedwetting within 3 months!
Examples of situations where our guidance has proved to be very effective:
- The user doesn't wake up from the bedwetting alarm.
- The user goes to the bathroom at least twice a night. As a result, it becomes almost impossible to keep up with the bedwetting alarm training after a couple of weeks.
- The user responds to the alarm, but is not aware of what is happening.
This professional and personal guidance is free of charge for customers who are registered with us. All other users of a bedwetting alarm can receive this guidance by calling 0900 - 2337527736 (60 cents per minute).
Optional! An additional receiver
Especially in the first few weeks, it is important that the child gets help from a parent when the alarm goes off in the night. An extra receiver allows you to hear the alarm go off in your room as well, when the child wets the bed. This way, you can be sure you are not missing any bathroom moment.
The alarm of the Contessa is loud, so very audible during the night. But if your child doesn't like to have the alarm that loud, or if you want to be absolutely sure that you're not missing an alarm, it is worth considering an additional receiver.